Developed by Betagames Group, 171 is a Brazilian game that has gained a lot of notoriety in recent years. Being called “Brazilian GTA”, the title has great inspiration in the famous franchise of open world of Rockstar Games, but it presents a totally brazuca content.
The Brazilian indie game is already in early access on Steam, and the minimum and recommended requirements to check out the adventure have already been revealed. So, see if you have what it takes to embark on the open-world title!
About the game
Being a GTA-inspired game, 171 also features many similar features to Rockstar’s title, which includes detailed violence. With the promise of delivering totally Brazilian scenarios, the title was created to offer the player the feeling of actually facing a Brazilian adventure.
In the open world, NPCS interact with each other and must react to what is done by the player. Every action can have consequences, which include scaring pedestrians, drawing attention from the police, and even getting into trouble with bandits. Currently in alpha version, 171 may still have bugs and issues that must be fixed for the final version of the game.
The game is available in early access on Steam.
- Operational system: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- RAM memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Video card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 or AMD RX 560
- DirectX: 11
- Free storage space: 17 GB (SSD is recommended)
- Operational system: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9400F or AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- RAM memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Video card:NVIDIA GTX 1070 or AMD RX 590
- DirectX: 12
- Free storage space: 17 GB (SSD is recommended).