The 2022 season at Phantasialand is in full swing. The amusement park is also open during the autumn holidays. Here you will find rollercoaster tips.
- The fantasy land popular amusement park in NRW, has been open again since April 9th
- The park can also be visited during the autumn holidays
- The winter dream begins on November 19th
- which Rollercoasters in Phantasialand worthwhile? We have collected tips.
Since April 9, 2022 has the fantasyland in Brühl near Cologne, its theme worlds are open again every day. Guests will be welcomed here every day up to and including January 29, 2023. What are the opening hours during the autumn holidays 2022 and which attractions are really fun? We answer the most important questions:
Phantasialand: Access only with online ticket
Tickets must be in advance in the online shop be bought. Since April 3, 2022 you only need one valid, dated Online entry ticket or for overnight guests a valid reservation confirmation in our themed hotels. Please note that there is no ticket sales on site.
Admission costs 57 euros for visitors aged 12 and over, and 47 euros for children over the age of four. Admission is free for birthday children. Don’t forget: Parking for one car costs five euros. The opening hours during the autumn holidays are as usual from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
Phantasialand Wintertraum starts on November 19th
From November 19 to January 29, 2023 inclusive Phantasialand presents the annual winter dream – from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. An exception is New Year’s Eve, here the park is only open until 6 p.m. Phantasialand will be completely closed on December 24th and 25th.
“Millions of lights and dreamlike decorations – in the winter dream, Phantasialand is transformed into a festive winter world full of light and magic. Deliciously scented pleasures seduce the senses,” announces the amusement park from North Rhine-Westphalia.
What’s new in Phantasialand this year?
Rock on Ice: In a half-hour ice art show, the organizers promise “breezy choreographies, grandiose outfits and rock songs that will almost melt the ice.” The location for the show is the Arena de Fiesta in the Mexico theme world. Due to limited space, guests are advised to arrive 15 minutes before the show.
Cool stunts and strong beats
JUMP! Also for 30 minutes, artists jump across the stage with deep bass and cool beats. The location here is the Silverado Theater in the Mexico theme world. Again, it is recommended to arrive 15 minutes early as space is limited. Warning: it can get noisy.
Pirate Treasure Hunt
Pirates in 4D: This special 4D film experience at the Schauspielhaus in Berlin aims to catapult guests into a breakneck adventure. The demonstration lasts 15 minutes.
What about queues at Phantasialand?
Yes, despite the legal requirements, there are queues in Phantasialand, sometimes longer than 90 minutes, in front of popular attractions such as FLY or the Colorado Adventure. Especially at the weekend it can get even more crowded in the amusement park than during the week.
These are the special attractions in Phantasialand:
- the FLY: The Fly is the world’s first flying launch coaster and at the same time the longest fly coaster in the world, writes Phantasialand on its own website. Means: The visitors lie more or less in the roller coaster. The roller coaster was opened in September 2020. The ride time is 1:47 minutes and is around 1300 meters long. The maximum speed is 78 kilometers per hour. And this is what the fly looks like in the video.
- the Black Mamba: The roller coaster has been delighting Phantasialand visitors since 2006. The passengers race through screws and loops at up to 80 kilometers per hour. The roller coaster is around 770 meters long and transports around 1500 visitors per hour. And this is what a trip with the Black Mamba looks like.
- the Colorado roller coaster: A classic of Phantasialand – since 1996 the roller coaster designed as a train has been doing its rounds. With a speed of up to 50 kilometers per hour, it is also something for roller coaster fans who do not necessarily need a loop or a screw. The train travels almost three minutes through a landscape that is supposed to be reminiscent of a mine. And here: A ride on the Colorado roller coaster.
- Chiapas: An Expedition Through Mexico In A Stump? The Chiapas water ride in the Mexico theme world reaches a top speed of 76 kilometers per hour. The attraction is 622 meters long and has been in use since April 2014. And here: a ride on the Chiapas water train.
What about food in Phantasialand?
Phantasialand offers many different dishes. The offer is also adapted to the respective theme park. In addition, the visitor can choose between a little something for on the go or be served in restaurants. Focaccia, churros, currywurst, schnitzel, soft ice cream or Asian noodles, visitors are free to choose.
Amusement parks in NRW: Here you can find more information about Phantasialand and Co.
More articles from this category can be found here: Leisure