It’s leak season. After GTA 6, back to Ubisoft for a more in-depth Assassin’s Creed Nexus leak. A special game with several playable license characters.
While the FBI is on the heels of the GTA 6 leaker, insider Tom Henderson gives us additional information about Assassin’s Creed Nexus. Here’s everything we know.
Assassin’s Creed Nexus Missions Get Leaked
Through his website Insider Gaming – which he inaugurated with a huge scoop on a new PS5 – Tom Henderson therefore informs us again about Assassin’s Creed Nexus. An episode designed from scratch for VR that would only be available on Meta Quest 2.
As stated previously, we could repeatedly control old characters from the saga, namely Ezio Auditore, Kassandra, Connor Kenway and Haytham Kenway during 16 missions. And it is precisely this complete list that Henderson has in his possession. If you want to keep surprise intact, stop reading here.
- Mission 1: The Sword of Ezio (Ezio)
- Mission 2: Return to Monteriggioni (Ezio)
- Mission 3: Monteriggioni Tunnels (Ezio)
- Mission 4: To Save the City (Ezio)
- Mission 5: Hunting The Bow (Kassandra)
- Mission 6: Daring Rescue (Connor)
- Mission 7: Siege of Boston (Connor)
- Mission 8: The Three Humiliations (Ezio)
- Mission 9: The Thirty Tyrants (Kassandra)
- Mission 10: The Informant (Kassandra)
- Mission 11: Barton Raid (Connor)
- Mission 12: Barton Rain Finale (Connor)
- Mission 13: Return of the Cult of Hermes (Ezio)
- Mission 14: Battle of Munychia (Kassandra)
- Mission 15: Spymaster Reveal (Connor)
- Mission 16: Lost Symbol (Haytham)
A full AC experience?
Assassin’s Creed Nexus should contain all the elements of the franchise and in particular the discreet assassinations with the hidden blade. Previous leaks also talk about other weapons such as a sword, a throwing knife, smoke bombs or even a crossbow. The fights would be based on timing with an imperative: wait for the enemy to lower his guard to rush into the breach left by the adversary. These would take place in linear levels, and not in an open world.
However, we would find everything that makes the charm of the series with also infiltration, leaps of faith and even parkour. As often, two types of controls would be offered: the sticks or the teleportation method for people subject to motion sickness.
According to Tom Henderson, the development of Assassin’s Creed would be very advanced, more than Assassin’s Creed Mirage, Assassin’s Creed Hexe and Assassin’s Creed Red. He is therefore surprised that Ubisoft did not say anything about the game during the Ubi Forward. Maybe a surprise at the Meta Connect conference in October alongside the Meta Quest Pro?