The largest online store in the world, Amazon, will provide its customers with an infinity of products to take advantage of this November 26 when the famous Black Friday 2021. Here are some guidelines to make your purchases, especially if you are thinking of bringing a new cell phone from the United States.
To begin with, you must take into consideration that the purchases you make for Amazon they should not spend more than 200 dollars. In case of exceeding this amount, you must have RUC so that the customs of your country do not restrict your shipment. You can also use the retails that will help you with the process.
How to buy cell phones from Amazon on Black Friday
- The first thing will be to enter Amazon.
- Once inside, you must log in with an active email in addition to your password.
- Now look for the product you want to buy.
- You can enter this link to know the cell phone offers that are in the web.
- Now determine which cell phone you want to buy.
- Enter your address to see if there are any restrictions.
- In case there is not, simply give it to buy.
- Choose the means of payment, in this case a credit or debit card with purchases abroad.
- Now you just have to write your address.
- Remember that if the one that sells the product is Amazon, you will be able to see all the tracking tracking for sure. If it is from a third party, you may have to contact that person to send you the order.
- Now simply Amazon will retain the amount until processing and dispatch.
- Remember that you can buy products from the same supplier up to $ 200.