It’s Black Friday at Bouygues Telecom, and for the occasion, the brand is offering discounts of up to -€150 on smartphones. The Galaxy S22, the iPhone 12, the Pixel 7 or the Xiaomi 11T Pro: find the best offers below.
Bouygues Telecom hits hard for Black Friday with incredible discounts of up to -150€ on many smartphone models. Thanks to these offers, several high-end mobiles are available from €1.
Among all the offers, we found the following in particular:
- -€150 on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra at €129.90 +€8/month for 24 months.
- -€100 on the iPhone 12 at €69.90 + €8/month for 24 months.
- -70€ on the Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G at 1€ +5€/month for 24 months.
- -€150 on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G at €1 +€4/month for 24 months.
- -€150 on the Oppo Reno8 Pro 5G for €1 +€7/month for 24 months.
How to take advantage of these low prices?
But beware, to take advantage of these low prices, you must subscribe to the Bouygues Telecom 200GB package. It is at €26.99/month for 12 months, then €44.99/month (24-month commitment) and offers you:
- 200GB of which 100GB can be used in Europe, DOM, Switzerland, Andorra, United States, Canada and China.
- A 2nd Internet SIM card to use your package on a tablet or watch.
- Unlimited calls and SMS in France and from Europe, overseas departments, Andorra and Switzerland.
- Unlimited calls to landlines in 120 countries.
- Unlimited calls and SMS to landlines and mobiles in Europe, overseas departments, Switzerland, Andorra, the United States, Canada and China.
As a bonus, by buying a smartphone with your Bouygues Telecom package, you can take advantage of several advantages such as a low price on your mobile, but also the possibility of paying for your mobile in 12, 24 or 36 instalments. The operator also lends you a smartphone in the event of breakdown, theft, breakage or loss of yours and offers you the return of your phone at a guaranteed price when renewing your plan. Finally, Bouygues Telecom offers you 24 months of subscription for the Norton security solution.
This article is a sponsored publication offered by Bouygues Telecom.