the spanish company Cabify opened job vacancies in the company for four different professional positions in Argentina.
The firm is a transport network that works through a mobile application for smartphones, whose vehicles are driven by autonomous service providers and addresses, which take you to the place you need after calculating the time and price related to the journey and earning a commission for it.
Founded in 2011, in Madrid, Cabify spread to Latin America within a few months and is currently present in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay.
Through your social network account LinkedInCabify asked the community of professionals to apply for positions such as Delivery Operations Manager and Software Engineerwith previous experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel and the tool tableau.
As part of the requirements, the company requests to have work experience in technology companiesleading logistics operations, web application development, among other issues.
Customer-focused communication skills, as well as leadership skills and a strategic mindset are marked as a plus, as is command of the English language.
Positions to cover:
1- Talent Development Specialist
- Proven experience in Talent Development in a fast growing organization.
- Experience working in technology companies or scale-ups.
- Experience in talent management cycles.
- Experience in coordinating training programs and LMS.
- High communication skills with customer focus and strong influencing skills.
- Strategic thinker in solving complex business problems.
- Proven experience working in English.
2- Head of Growth Argentina
- Education: Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in marketing, growth strategy, operations or entrepreneurship consulting.
- Leadership skills, strategic mindset, detail-oriented, capable of self-management, teamwork and adapt to change.
- At Cabify we work with Tableau and it is a great plus that you have experience with this tool or any other data visualization tool.
- Valuable advanced level of English.
3- Software Engineer
- Solid knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Experience developing web applications and medium/large scale distributed systems in a production environment.
- Experience with common designs and architectural patterns.
- Ability to work independently, but also being a good team player.
- Ability to understand and help make excellent business and product decisions.
- Ability to achieve results in a changing and fast-paced environment.
- For more information about jobs at Cabify, you will have to enter the following link.
4- Front End Engineer (Sr) – LATAM
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- We are looking for a front-end engineer aligned with the values of our company, who is a good communicator and who can work in multidisciplinary environments.
- Have a solid background with at least 5 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Used to working with “tools” like webpack, eslint, prettier, babel, etc.
- With experience in React and Redux.
How to apply for Cabify vacancies
- Enter the LinkedIn social network and go to jobs at Cabify (Location: Argentina)
- Select the position you wish to apply for.
- Click on “Apply” and then, once inside the official Cabify website, select “Apply now”.
- Complete personal data or apply for a job through your LinkedIn profile
- Select “Submit Application” and voila!
- Salary ranges offered by Cabify
According to the Glassdoor site, a site that compiles, among other things, salary averages in specific industries and positions in each country, the national average salary for a Talent Development Specialist is 188,619 per month, and for the position of Head of Growth Argentina is $223,478.
While for Frontend Engineer (Sr) it is $347,715 and for Software Engineer $160,000 per month.