Survey / For 65% of readers, the arrival of the Inter player was not a well-thought-out market hit
An outburst that bore fruit that between Juric and Vagnati. The technician has in fact obtained a small progression on the market front: he has landed at his court with the formula of the loan with the right of redemption Valentino Lazaro, right-back owned by Inter. The lack of luck in Serie A has been replaced by various international experiences: he has in fact played for Salzburg, Newcastle United, Borussia M’gladbach and Benfica. Ujn good booty that convinced Toro to entrust him with the right wing alternating with Singo. We then asked our readers if they were happy with this new purchase.
Toro, few are happy with the new grenade purchase
The mood continues to prevail in the grenade environment. Most of the votes are in fact negative: the 65% he declared himself dissatisfied of Lazaro’s arrival in Turin. Disappointed on a general level and doubtful about the reliability of the Austrian, the readers carried on a negative wave contrasted only by the rest 35%. Few are instead happy that a reinforcement has arrived for the external courses. The purchasing emergency on that front is reduced, which is thus filled with an element.