Currently, the club has 40,000 daily members. A figure much lower than the one that existed a while ago.
The Colo Colo Social and Sports Club continues with its campaign to attract members in order to finance the sports project of the institution. Currently, there are about 40 thousand members who are up to date with their dueswhich allows financing the different branches of the club, as well as the different social activities that are carried out.
A figure that has come less in recent times. With the return of the fans to the stadium in 2021, one of the requirements to attend was to be a current member of the institution. However, with the relaxation of this measure, the figure has decreased from more than 100,000 to the figures we see now.
In any case, there are still benefits for those who want to be members of the club. The most notorious having preferential access to the purchase of tickets for matches played at home.
But in addition to that, you can access a series of agreements with different premises and companiesyes One of them is the existing discount percentage with the DaleAlbo Store, which can be accessed by having the quotas up to date.
How do I become a member of the Social Club and how much does it cost?
To become a member, you must enter social club members portal and sign up. The costs to do so are as follows:
– Children (up to 12 years old): The incorporation has a value of $6,000 pesos equivalent to 12 installments.
– Youth (between 13 and 17 years old): The incorporation has a value of $6,000 pesos equivalent to 6 installments.
– Adults: The incorporation has a value of $6,000 pesos, equivalent to 2 installments for members of the Metropolitan Region and 3 installments for members of other regions.
– Older Adult (over 60 years old): The incorporation has a value of $6,000 pesos equivalent to 6 installments.
After that, a monthly fee must be paidwhich has the following costs:
– Children (up to 12 years old): $500 pesos monthly.
– Youth (between 13 and 17 years old): $1,000 pesos per month.
– Adults: Metropolitan Region $3,000 pesos per month. Other Regions $2,000 pesos per month.
– Older Adult (over 60 years old): $1,000 pesos per month.