“Deeply disappointed”: investigation into Meghan’s personal harassment comes to nothing

  1. tz
  2. stars

Created:

Of: Annemarie Goebel

Bullying, abuse of trust and harassment: ex-employees made serious allegations against Meghan Markle. An investigation should bring light into the darkness. But the result, which is now finally available, is apparently to remain secret.

London – Even before the ducal couple finally withdrew from the British royal family Meghan Markes (40, here all the news on the topic page) was accused of treating their employees badly. Shocked by the serious allegations, Queen Elizabeth II (96) launched an independent investigation. But although the result is available, internal circles have been told that the results should not be published.

Megan Markle HRH, Duchess of Sussex
Born: Aug. 4, 1981
Spouse: Spouse: Harry, Duke of Sussex (married 2018), Trevor Engelson (married 2011–2013)
Children: Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor

Apparently only a few employees wanted to officially confirm Meghan’s allegations

Prince Harry (37) and his fiancee Meghan Markle are said to have employed up to 25 people at times since the announcement of their engagement on November 27, 2017, the Sunday Times classifies in its report. Many of them could be potential witnesses. But only four to five statements from former employees of the Sussex team were included in the investigation.

Since last summer, apparently none of those involved in the allegations have come forward. The horrified monarch had paid expensive money for an independent investigation by a private law firm. But the report is to remain classified, reports the Sunday Times.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry during their time active for the Royal Family on a trip abroad in Johannesburg. © Runway Manhattan/Imago

“Deeply disappointed”: investigation into Meghan’s personal harassment comes to nothing

A little over a year after the investigation began, there are no results from the palace. There has also been no confirmation as yet as to whether the results might be included in this year’s annual report, due to be published around June, as initially suggested. Some participants are deeply disappointed that the report is being “buried,” according to The Times.

Palace officials say it was an attempt not to fuel tensions between the Sussexes and the rest of the royal family. Tender bonds have only just been tied by the invitation to the Queen’s jubilee. Previously, drama after drama had strained the relationship.

Apparently it is in the interest of the royals that grass is now growing on the matter

Harry and Meghan only appeared at the memorial service. Since their return, both parties have gone their separate ways. Prince Harry was spotted playing polo in Santa Barbarawhile the royals already had Garter Day and the famous horse race at Ascot on the program after the anniversary.

The palace will not even comment publicly on the report. It remains unclear whether the two senior executives who accused Meghan of bullying her were part of the investigation. The same goes for the former staffer, who said the Duchess of Sussex “humiliated” him. One can only speculate about the reasons for the withdrawal.

Meghan had denied the claims and is now silent

Meghan had denied the claims at the time and said in the highly controversial interview with Oprah Winfrey (68) that Buckingham Palace is using the media to “peddle a completely false story”. In the same interview, the Duke and Duchess made a number of claims that were later proven to be false. The palace was again asked for comment. Sources used: thetimes.co.uk. dailymail.co.uk

Leave a Comment