Find here all of our live #MONDIAL2022
• The Minister of Labor revealed to the social partners his decisions on the reform of unemployment insurance, after a consultation which began in October. Franceinfo explains everything you need to know about the new compensation rules for job seekers.
• The Zaporijjia nuclear power station, the largest in Europe, was targeted by new strikes this weekend, again raising the specter of a nuclear accident. Franceinfo explains what we know about the situation.
• At the start of the match against England, the players of the Iranian team refused to sing their national anthem. Since September, Iran has been shaken by a protest movement against the regime.
• The Pyrénées-Atlantiques department has been placed on orange alert for the risk of heavy rain and flooding.
• Many associations are concerned about the situation of the most precarious in France. It’s the Restos du Coeur’s turn to sound the alarm. “We have never experienced such a situation”alarmed their president Patrice Douret.
Winter is coming, but will the French nuclear power plants restart in time? Our journalist Brice Le Borgne explains everything in infographics.
Qatar has found the parade to talk about him for good. Our special correspondents in Qatar, Raphaël Godet and Pierre Godon tell you how the country has won over supporters to promote it on social networks.
• During a meeting at the Ministry of Labour, the government announced to the social partners a reduction in the duration of compensation for the unemployed by 25% from next summer. A reform “just and necessary”according to Bercy.
• The balance sheet increases in Indonesia. A 5.6 magnitude earthquake killed at least 46 people and injured 700 on the island of Java, according to authorities in the city of Cianjur, the most affected.
• Faced with the threat of “sporting penalties” of Fifa, the seven European selections who planned to wear the inclusive armband “One Love” gave up their project. France had already left the initiative last week.
• Thomas Ruyant won the race in the Imoca category, after 11 days 17 hours and 36 minutes of navigation. He won this morning, ahead of Charlie Dalin, after a thrilling final.
Players who wore this armband against discrimination risked a potential yellow card, because competition regulations require captains to wear “the armbands provided by Fifa”.
(Sebastian Gollnow / DPA / AFP)
(JAKUB SUKUP / AFP)
(JEREMIE LUCIANI / FRANCEINFO)