Find here all of our live #MONDIAL2022
(Odd ANDERSEN / AFP)
• The National Financial Prosecutor’s Office has opened two judicial inquiries into Emmanuel Macron’s presidential campaigns in 2017 and 2022.
• The deputies voted at first reading to include the right to abortion in the Constitution.
• Finally, MP Aymeric Caron withdraws his bill on the abolition of bullfighting. “I have to face the facts, we will not be able to abolish bullfighting today”did he declare.
• The gynecologist Emile Daraï was indicted for violence per person in charge of a public service mission. In all, 32 women have filed a complaint and accuse him of violence during medical examinations.
• For their entry into the competition, Portugal face Ghana. So far, no goals have been scored.
• The three Ukrainian nuclear power stations controlled by kyiv have been able to be reconnected to the electricity network, announces the Ministry of Energy. They had been cut yesterday, after massive strikes from Russia. Follow our live.
• The Goncourt prize for high school students is awarded to Sabyl Ghoussoub for her book Beirut-sur-Seine (Stock).
• Finistère and Morbihan are placed on orange vigilance “waves-submersion”, due to a strong swell. The alert is valid from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
It’s time for the second meeting of the day between Uruguay and South Korea.
(KIRILL KUDRYAVTSEV / AFP)
We also asked supporters for their tips for getting around the strict law governing alcohol consumption. Spoiler: they have more than one trick up their sleeves so as not to spend the World Cup sipping mint tea.