Find here all of our live #MONDIAL2022
• The emotion is still palpable after the murder of a public finance employee in Pas-de-Calais last night. The Minister of Public Accounts, Gabriel Attal, has “asked that tomorrow, at noon, a tribute be paid in all public finance services”.
• Accumulation of jobs, suspicions of conflict of interest… We summarize for you what we know of the accusations against Caroline Magne, the ex-wife of Eric Ciotti.
End of orange vigilance for Haute-Corse and Pyrénées-Atlantiques. Only Corse-du-Sud remains concerned by orange vigilance due to the risk of strong winds.
Big surprise in Doha. The Saudis overthrow Argentina (2-1) after a hotly contested match. The kick-off has just been given for the second match, where the Danes face the Tunisians.
• “We’re all pissed off.” Our journalist Thibaud Le Meneec explains to you why the return of Adrien Quatennens to the National Assembly embarrasses La France insoumise.
• Magistrates, lawyers and court clerks are called upon to mobilize today against a “discount justice”. Our journalist Catherine Fournier looks back on the suffering at work of magistrates.
• He is 54 years old… The opportunity to learn 54 things about the coach of the Blues, Didier Deschamps.
(TODAY IN FRANCE)
Didier Deschamps does not only have friends in French football. So ask David Ginola, the former PSG player, for whom the current coach is responsible for his non-selection for the 98 World Cup. If you want to know the brand of first car and the identity of the successful singer he is close, click here.
(FRANCK FIFE / AFP)