In recent weeks, low temperatures have surprised the capital and this situation can wreak havoc on the scalp and hair strands, because the cold narrows the blood vessels causing the sebaceous glands to produce less oil, a component that moisturizes our hair. and gives it shine. In this scenario, it is advisable to use products specially formulated for the dry hair care.
LOOK AT THIS: These are the benefits of serums with vitamin C on the skin
“Just as we choose a skin care routine, there should also be one dedicated to hair care. For this reason, Natura, through its Lumina hair care line, presents a treatment for dry hair that contains high technology that will reveal the unique beauty in every woman. It will ensure regenerated hair to the exact extent of each damage, reducing hair porosity by up to 70%”points Fiorella Solari, Marketing Manager at Natura.
READ HERE: Hydrate your dry skin in winter with these practical tips
Here, Solari shares five steps to treat dry hair this cold season:
1. Cleaning with nutrition. The use of shampoo is a basic step in the hair care routine because it is important to remove the impurities that accumulate on the scalp. Despite this need, in the winter months it is advisable to use shampoo with active ingredients that clean the hair without causing dryness.
2. Condition. After removing impurities, use a conditioner that responds to your hair’s moisturizing needs. For example, Lumina’s conditioner features Pró-teia Biotechnology that plumps hair strands from the inside out. Apply the product to the strands, except for the roots, leave it to act for a few minutes and rinse it off.
3. Repair. If you are looking to boost the hydration of your hair, add the use of hair masks to your routine. These products act by repairing the hair in depth, controlling its volume and treating porosity. Repairing masks for dry hair act on the recomposition of the capillary cortex and strengthens the hair. Use one to three times a week after conditioner.
4. Add shine. Add shine to your hair using nourishing oils. Before combing, on dry or damp hair, apply Lumina Light Repair Oil, which combines the active ingredient Nutri-Revitalization with a bio-elixir of oils from Brazilian biodiversity, to deeply repair hair and reduce split ends. The result will be more manageable, protected and shiny hair.
5. Give it texture. This winter waves will make your hair look fun and healthy. To achieve this effect, without using curling irons, you can use a texturizing spray that will give your hair beach-effect waves without taking away movement. In addition, it has UV protection that will prevent damage to your hair due to the effect of ultraviolet radiation.
Get your debt report in the financial system and detect if someone spoofed your identity
Police stories: Who was Clímaco Basombrío, known as ‘El Loco del Martillo’
If you want to renew your DNI online, check the changes you can make