A 24-year-old young man was injured with burns to the chest, after apparently setting fireworks, that is, it exploded in his body, the events occurred in the Supermanzana 77 in Cancun; fortunately there were no human losses. The situation was controlled.
Official reports indicate that the report of the event occurred after 1:00 p.m., this Tuesday, October 12, when at emergency number They requested the intervention of an ambulance, in block 39, lot 11, strawberry street, since a subject had been injured due to an explosion.
Pyrotechnic game left the man with burns
Elements of the Quintana Roo Police, the Heroic Fire Department, Civil Protection and a Red Cross ambulance, upon arrival confirmed the complaint and that the affected person had second degree burns to the chest, for that reason they transferred the subject to the general hospital of Cancun ‘Jesús Kumate Rodríguez’ for medical attention.
It was learned that the victim identified himself as Pedro Gerardo Pérez Escobar, 24 years old, who told the emergency bodies that he had kept a carcass of flyers (gunpowder-based pyrotechnics), but did not give more details about it, that is, about how said explosive exploded in his chest.
In this sense, it is worth mentioning that the firefighters inspected the area, the place where the events occurred, but when they saw that there was no risk of fire or any other type of danger, they withdrew from the place, as well as the police officers. Civil protection of the Benito Juárez municipality, Cancún.
Finally, it is important to emphasize that at the beginning it began to circulate in networks and even in WhatsApp groups that this fact was an explosion of a gas tank inside a house, but that was flatly denied by the authorities, so it is very It is important to stay informed of official media.
Read more notes at The Truth News.