If you are thinking of building your house, it is essential that you know that every building has to be made with material that meets the high international quality standards, in order to have safe and resistant homes against any attack of nature such as a seismic movement.
About, William Ugartegeneral manager of Ladrillos Pirámide, highlighted the importance of always building homes or any project under the supervision of engineers and architects.
“In this way, they will be able to verify everything from the quality of the floor to the use of high-quality materials, which not only ensure a visually attractive finish but also guarantee that it will remain standing in the event of any eventuality.”, he indicated.
The specialist recalled that Lima lives in a seismic silence of more than 250 years, for which he considered it necessary to be prepared.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BUILDING A SAFE HOUSING
The Piramides brick specialist indicated that there are several studies carried out by civil and state institutions regarding the type of soil that Lima has, and although there is not yet an updated post-pandemic report, previous indicators of the reality of construction in the country are It is worrying that the majority of houses are built under inadequate parameters and with materials that do not guarantee their safety.
Given this, Ugarte provided the following recommendations to make your house a lasting home:
- Formal developer with a good track record: Before purchasing a lot, you should find out if the development’s real estate developer has experience and solid financial backing. In this way, it is possible to know the quality of the product that they have sold in other projects and the seriousness to meet the deadlines offered.
- Soil studies: The foundation of a safe construction is a well sanitized land, and for this the soil studies are key. With these you will be able to know the characteristics of the land where you want to build to carry out the necessary authorization.
- Risk studies: It allows identifying what works must be done to mitigate any risk that may exist in the urbanization, such as the risk of rains and floods.
- Materials and construction: A good excavation is needed, a good foundation (which will transmit the weight of the house to the ground), a good foundation (where the wall will rest) as well as well-built columns and beams, which must be built with high quality material and warranty.
- Qualified personnel: The best recommendation is to work with professionals and receive good advice to meet the basic construction safety criteria.