This week, the bathroom will be up and running, but laying tiles has proven to be a demanding job.
For Lina Langerud Heikkilä (31) and Eldan Naftaly Nysveen (33) it was an extra hectic week. They took the coronary vaccine, which led to a duo having to throw in the towel for a while.
See what happened at Sommerhytta in the video at the top of the case.
When this year’s season of Sommerhytta was recorded last summer, both Lina and Eldan got an appointment for the second dose of coronary vaccine during the bathroom week.
When TV 2 calls Lina, she explains that none of them got sick from the first dose. Therefore, they were determined that the second half should go just fine. However, it turned out to be a more intense affair than expected.
– We both got a fever, and I got a severe headache. It was really disappointing that we got so bad, she explains.
Lina usually struggles with migraines. After receiving the second dose, she had a seizure.
– It completely put me off. I had managed to ignore the fever, but when the headache took me, I could do no more. I get nauseous and unwell from migraine attacks. When I have seizures, it can quickly last a day.
Had no choice
As the 31-year-old workhorse is, she wanted to continue working. When the tablets did not do the trick either, she realized that it was best to take a break from work and Sommerhytta.
Received a sad message at Sommerhytta – had to leave the recording
– I know myself so well, that when the tablets did not help – then it just escalated. All I wanted was to work. Going from there was cruel. I had a bad conscience because I could not contribute. I would not have done it, if I had not felt that I had another choice, she explains.
She explains that there was no concern about it, since they understood what it was.
Because Lina chose to take a break from the recording, she had to be away for a given time for the couple to use a substitute. Lina’s father came in to help Eldan with the work.
Had another reaction
Her reaction in Wednesday’s episode was that she was apparently upset about the work that had been done. According to Lina, her immediate reaction was a little different.
– My first reaction was that I started to cry. Especially because I thought they had done more, but in addition I was very tired. When I saw how we were doing, I felt that the battle was lost. That was what made me start crying, she explains.
She expected that the tasks Eldan and her father had been given would be completed.
– I was still tired and ill, Eldan was tired, and dad was a little powerless and had not been able to do much he either. When I came back to the skewed frame on the pillow case and half-painted dorull holder – then I felt that the air went a little out of the balloon, she admits.
However, she felt sorry for Eldan and her father, and complained about how she had reacted.
– I know he did his best. He knew how important it was for us, and then he was probably extra gripped by the whole situation. It was a day of misery, she says and chuckles.
Gets upset over her boyfriend – then she breaks out in laughter
In retrospect, the couple has talked a lot about the incident. Lina admits that the reaction was a bit harsh.
– I have had a lump in my stomach. It was a violent reaction to something that was not so big, she says.
Although the day before the week’s project was to be approved was not particularly good, it did not take long before the adrenaline hit Lina. During the following night, she felt much better.
– We lay and sweated cold a few nights, but when the headache started to subside after a few hours, I felt much better. It was the toughest thing for me, but luckily it was over quickly.
Watch Sommerhytta on TV 2 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and on TV 2 Play when you want.