Today begins one of the most unpublished championships. ANDl Balloon World Cup or the Balloon World Cup has started its first edition in the country of Spain. More than 30 countries are participating to win the first prize. Organizers, Ibai Llanos and Gerard Piqué, have deployed an enormous production for this peculiar competition that is transmitted in Twitch.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN | Twitch: Ibai Llanos presents the countries that will make up the new world of balloons
In this world event we have a Peruvian representative looking to reach the final. The event created by the streamer and the Spanish defender will last two days. At that time, the champion of this new tournament will be decided.
THE WORLDWIDE BALLOON THAT IS DEVELOPING ON TWITCH
Some time ago, the Basque streamer, Ibai Llanos, posted a video on Twitter. In it, two young men were seen trying not to make a balloon fall. In the description of the tweet you could read Ibai’s interest in making that a world cup.
His partner, defender Gerard Piqué, came to his call and decided to make it happen. Today, after all the production and selection of equipment, the Balloon World Cup has started. The goal of each player is to make the balloon fall to the ground.
WHEN AND WHERE TO SEE THE WORLD BALLOON?
This competition is taking place in the Port Aventura center and can be seen through the Ibai Twitch channel and MARCA Gaming. You will be able to watch it from today at noon until tomorrow, which is the last stage of the games.
DELEGATIONS FROM THE WORLD THAT HAVE GOED TO THE BALLOON WORLD CUP
In this first edition, 32 countries have been selected to participate. Each had to send a video to the official account of the Balloon World Cup and pass a selection. Also, to see the confrontations, a team draw was held.
Within South America we have several countries participating such as Chile, Argentina, Colombia and Bolivia. However, there is also a Peruvian player who represents us and has traveled to Spain to win the first prize.
Among the European representatives are Germany, Andorra, Bulgaria, Spain, France and others. Likewise, there are also African representatives such as Algeria and Morocco. Similarly, there are Asian countries like Mongolia and China.
WORLD BALLOON RULES
- The goal of each player is to make the balloon touch the ground. When you get it, get a point
- The player who scores the most points in 2 minutes wins the game
- The grand finale will be 5 minutes.
- Players can only touch the balloon with their hand. They lose point if they touch it with another part of the body.
- The balloon must always be hit in its lower half. It can never be from top to bottom.
- In the event of a tie at the end of the 2 minutes of regulation time, the match will be decided by ‘The Golden Globe’. For this, the players have to score a single point by touching the balloon with any part of the body.
- Each match will have a referee, who will ensure compliance with the rules and the validity of the points.
- There will be a super slow motion called “The Eye of the Globe”, which will allow to resolve doubtful and controversial plays.
THE AMOUNT OF THE HIGH PRIZE
This first edition of the Balloon World Cup has a jackpot of 10,000 euros. The event in total has a pot of 20 thousand euros that will be distributed among the participants.