More than 7,500,000 people will receive the second installment of the Income Booster arranged by the Government based on the economic situation in which Argentina finds itself for not only months, but years.
Source: (National Bank)
In a statement issued, the organization’s leader, Fernanda Raverta, referred to the Income Booster: “The measure represents at the country level a social investment of 206,000,000,000 pesos from the national State, considering the two quotas corresponding to May and June”.
The Income Booster It will affect retirees and pensioners, workers without formal income, employees of private homes, social monotributists and categories A and B.
The second payment of this Emergency Family Income (IFE) began on June 15 and is in accordance with the completion of the National Identity Document: the beneficiaries will receive the 9,000 pesos in the same CBU account in which they received the first payment.
The beneficiaries will receive the $9,000 in the same CBU in which they received the first payment and that they reported at the time of completing the registration. These are the conditions that will prevent you from receiving the subsidy:
- You are a worker in a dependency relationship
- You are monotributista category “C” or higher
- You are autonomous
- You are retired or pensioner
- You are under 18 or over 65 years old
- Do you have a prepaid
- Your average monthly income for the last 6 months is greater than $77,880 pesos (2 minimum vital and mobile salaries)
- Your average monthly consumption of the last 6 months with a credit and/or debit card is greater than $77,880 (2 minimum vital and mobile salaries)
- You own a car with a tax value greater than $1,401,840
- You own more than one car
- You own a car that is less than a year old
- You own more than one home
- You own an aircraft
- You are the owner of a boat of more than 9 meters in length
- Your last declaration of Personal Assets was greater than $3,738,240
- You are between 18 and 24 years old and your parents’ monthly income exceeds the equivalent of 3 minimum, vital and mobile salaries.