Jorge Luis Pinto confessed that he received an offer from Honduras. Will he accept?

The Santander coach Jorge luis pinto revealed, in dialogue with The Lengthen from Snail Radio, who was contacted by the National Football Federation of Honduras, who land offered to direct his selection after the dismissal this Wednesday of the Uruguayan Fabián Coito.

“Last night they called me at 12 at night, I don’t know, let’s assess, I told them that I was going to give them an answer in 24 hours, let’s look calmly “The strategist responded when questioned about the veracity of said news.

Honduras is in the penultimate position of the final octagonal of the Playoffs from Concacaf with 5 points, three away from the repechage zone, where is it located Panama, and 5 from the direct classification zone, where it is located Canada. There are still eight days left in the classification.

The Santander coach had already directed Honduras during the Qualifiers at Russia World Cup 2018, staying out of the world after losing in the playoff to Australia.

Meanwhile, Pinto referred to the goalless draw of Colombia versus Ecuador on Barranquilla, where he showed his concern for the lack of generation of the game.

“Let’s not blame Quintero, Colombia must generate more football on all lines”, argument.

While from a possible call to James Rodriguez For the November commitments, he commented: “Nobody in Colombia has any doubts about James Rodríguez as a player, it’s time. James has to be conscious with the country to prepare and train. Hopefully it comes well prepared, because it can be useful “

And he concluded: “We cannot be subject to the fact that there are only two 10s, Quintero or James, we must look at more alternatives“.

Leave a Comment