Linni Meister and Mia Gundersen are guests at Good May 17 Norway, and promise a good atmosphere on what for them is the best day of the year.
– There is something about the party atmosphere throughout the country! There is something nice and wonderful about the fact that we love our country, says Mia Gundersen.
Linni Meister agrees and is looking forward to starting the day with her son Dennis (12), who will celebrate the rest of the national day with his father.
– Even though his father and I are not lovers, we always eat breakfast together on holidays, so that Dennis can celebrate some of the day with both mom and dad.
Was never russ
Family time and traditions are also important for Mia, who reminisces back to her childhood in Stavanger.
– My father was a professional soldier for quite some time, so we always celebrated May 17 in Madla camp. We were stiff from head to toe, played a lot with other children and thought it was absolutely fantastic. It was so exciting and nice!
One of the highlights of Mia Gundersen’s childhood was watching the Russian train, but it was worth watching, because she never became a Russian:
– I left school when I was 15 years old, but I have taken back the russet time ever since, me! Just as easy to drive in adulthood in age, she laughs.
Linni Meister, on the other hand, was red-faced with her school friends from Bærum.
– I had such a nice russetid! I got a boyfriend three months before the Russian era, something everyone was desperate about because they thought I had to be single to get knots in the hat, but I thought it was nice to get knots in the hat with him, laughs the 36-year-old.
It is not certain that there would have been knots in the russelua without a boyfriend, we must believe Linni, she got the russet name «Jerntrusa».
– I was called “Jerntrusa” because I was so hard to get in my pants. My friends and I made a pact that we would be virgins until we were 18 years old – I managed until I was 17 years old, the TV personality reveals.
Mia Gundersen has never been given a Russian name, but admits that she has had many nicknames over the years:
– I mostly get a new nickname every year. So far I have not received anything, but it is a long time left of the year, says the 60-year-old with a twinkle in his eye.
Linni reveals romance
Linni searched for a prince in the program “Linni seeks the dream prince”, she found no man in the series, but now she reveals that her status as a single has ended.
– After the program, I dared to open my heart. It is very cozy. His name is Morten, we have been very good friends for five or six years. The feelings developed over time and now we are a couple, says Linni to Good morning Norway, and continues:
– He has two beautiful girls who have a good relationship with my son. It really could not have been better, she concludes.