Nenzing: Fire in cleaning room


Fire extinguished quickly
©Canva

Cleaning agents caught fire in the cleaning room of a company in Nenzing. the fire was quickly extinguished.

Late on Tuesday evening, smoke developed in the cleaning room of a company in Nenzing. The company fire brigade and the Nenzing fire brigade were able to quickly extinguish the fire in the cleaning room and vent the smoke gases. The cause of the fire turned out to be hygiene items and cleaning agents, which had ignited on their own as a result of direct contact with the boiler supply line.

Minor property damage

No one was injured as a result of the fire or smoke development, and there was minor property damage.

Four vehicles from the Nenzing fire brigade with 29 emergency services and one vehicle from the company fire brigade with no emergency services were deployed.

Leave a Comment