At the same time, in the first three months of this year, this figure increased by 4.11 million. Also, 55.77 million games were sold during the quarter. In general, this figure is 822.18 million copies.
In addition, the company has published indicators of its most successful projects for the Switch:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 45.33 million;
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 38.64 million;
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 28.17 million;
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 26.55 million
- Pokemon Sword and Shield – 24.27 million;
- Super Mario Odyssey – 23.5 million;
- Super Mario Party – 17.78 million
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl – 14.65 million;
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! – 14.53 million;
- Ring Fit Adventure – $14.09 million
At the same time, Nintendo released two fairly successful games on the Switch last year: the March Kirby and the Forgotten Land sold 2.65 million copies, and the January Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 12.64 million copies.
In addition, the company confirmed its plans to release this year Bayonetta 3.
More on Igromania