- pizza recall at rewe: Rewe own-brand frozen pizza affected
- warning to customers: Foreign objects in pizza packages proven
- Consumer protection warns the population
Customers of the food retailer Rewe currently have to be careful: In frozen pizzas the Rewe own brand “Best Choice” might change viz small transparent plastic ponds condition. That shared that Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety in a message dated November 21, 2022.
Food recall: Frozen pizza recalled at Rewe
Specifically from the food alert affected is the Frozen pizza “Pizza Classica TexMex” from the private label brand “Rewe Beste Wahl”. The manufacturer of the 350 gram pizza pack is Freiberger Lebensmittel GmbH.
The following information is important for consumers:
- Frozen pizza “Pizza Classica TexMex” from “Rewe Beste Wahl”
- 350 gram pack
- EAN: 4388860610031
- MHD: 06.2023 (L2262) and 07.2023 (L2279; L2287)
According to the food alert are those from pizza recall affected Federal states Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia.