Police identify around 90 people involved after the shooting in Duisburg

After a shootout between rockers and clan members in Duisburg, the police have now identified around 90 suspects involved. That said a spokeswoman for the German Press Agency on Thursday. The “WAZ” had previously reported.

The “WAZ” referred to information from the head of the Duisburg 1 North Police Inspectorate to local politicians in the Hamborn district council. There, police director Christian Draeger said: “We were lucky that there were no deaths.”

[Wenn Sie alle aktuellen Nachrichten live auf Ihr Handy haben wollen, empfehlen wir Ihnen unsere runderneuerte App, die Sie hier für Apple- und Android-Geräte herunterladen können.]

The bullet holes found in house facades and cars were all at body height. “This was aimed at people, not just shot in the air.”

According to earlier information, up to 100 people from both camps were involved in the dispute on the Altmarkt in the Hamborn district of Duisburg a week ago. Four people were injured. A 15-strong homicide squad and prosecutors experienced in dealing with clan crime investigate. (dpa)

Leave a Comment