1. No delays. If what is urgent is to balance the boat of the economy, it is essential to get down to work. Victoria Rodriguez Ceja, an honest, competent and respected official, was proposed by the president Andrés Manuel López Obrador, to become the first female governor of the Bank of Mexico. It is vitally important to set the record of the principles with which it will be handled. Fight inflation, stay out of international reserves and continue with a new season of great achievements from the central bank. Victoria Rodriguez has earned the presidential trust and will continue to work on her role as a public servant once her appointment is approved by the Senate, which, by the way, will do so via fast track.
2. There are favorite. Morena’s applicants warm up their engines in Tamaulipas. The definition of the candidate for the election to governor in the elections of June 5, 2022, and Mario Delgado placeholder image, a national leader, offered that the designation will be by respective survey, and various opinion polls are being carried out and bringing fresh figures. Demoscopía Digital conducted a survey with the four Morena applicants who will participate in the internal consultation. And it’s no surprise: Rodolfo González Valderrama reached 35% of the preferences, the senator Americo Villarreal, 28.6%; Maki Ortiz, a native of Reynosa, almost 16%, and Olga Sosa, very far, with 2 percent. And they said that the welfare superdelegation would not reach it, but its long history has it with a clear advantage.
3. Actual development. In a historical event and as a result of the exhortation that the governor Mauricio Vila made to the mayors and mayors of Yucatán, the 106 municipalities of the state already have their Municipal Institute for Women, an achievement that makes Yucatán the only entity in the country where all its demarcations have an instance of this type, which contributes to the prevention, care, punishment and eradication of gender violence. What news on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. When you are aware of everything and you struggle to improve the situation, success is inertia.
4. Plan B. The head of the Superior Audit of the Federation, David Colmenares, let planted to the deputies of the Transparency and Anti-Corruption Commission, chaired by the deputy for the PAN Juan Carlos Romero Hicks. At the last minute, the head of the ASF informed legislators that he could not attend the meeting scheduled yesterday afternoon. At the beginning of the work, the president of the Commission reported that the Board of Directors received a communication to report that the head of the ASF had a problem attending the meeting. Colmenares He proposed a virtual meeting, but was rejected. Sure, they couldn’t vilify him at will or put on the frivolous opposition shows.
5. Bills. Deputies from Morena and the PT announced that the governor of Michoacán, Alfredo Ramirez Bedolla, will present in the coming days a report on the administration of the state left by his predecessor, Silvano Aureoles and that it will show a “serious loss” for the finances of the entity. With these data, the legislators, members of the Together We Make History coalition, indicated that they are analyzing presenting in the Chamber of Deputies a request for impeachment against Aureoles “For the responsibilities it may have for the damage to the state,” said the deputy for Michoacán Hirepan Maya Martinez. In the next chapter: anomalies in the areas of safety, health and well-being in the state. It gets good.