After eleven weeks at Li farm, the stay has finally come to an end.
The 18th season of the viewer favorite The Farm has created headline after headline, with, among other things, veranda sex on illegal hikes, a fire in the giant cabin, and massive criticism in social media.
The participants have nevertheless broken one unique record this year. Namely, having the most failed weekly assignments during 18 seasons.
On Sunday evening, the stage was set for the big Farmen final, where it became clear that it was Henrik Eijsink (26) from Ås who ran away with both cabin and car. In the end, he stood with the finalist Andrea Marie Rosli (24), who had to return home empty-handed.
Now Andrea reveals that she regrets one particular thing after the loss.
It’s no secret that the final was an emotional affair – both on camera and behind the scenes.
Between the final exercises, the two remaining participants had to put on both hearing protection and blindfolds, so that they would not catch what was happening around them.
They describe it as “violent”:
– We held on for five hours. It was violent there and then, with blindfolds and hearing protection. You walked in blind, and knew that everyone saw you, but you didn’t see anyone, the 24-year-old tells Good Morning Norway, before Henrik chimes in:
– Yes, we went around and hugged everyone, also suddenly – wearing hearing protection and blindfolds.
In addition, there was a wild viewing storm when semi-finalist Bente Rabba (54) burst out in the milk pail exercise, as the viewers noticed that Henrik was standing with bent arms.
Responding to the storm of viewers: – I know it looks stupid
The winner, however, agrees that it looked stupid, but states that there were new rules in this year’s season.
– First of all, it looked completely idiotic, we can agree on that. The rules are a little different this year, and you didn’t have to have straight arms. I think they have done it like this because it is difficult to judge, so the only rule was that you should not be close to the plate, the railing and break that thread.
But for Andrea, who had to watch from the sidelines, it was painful to see how much they struggled. After several weeks together, the three remaining participants had formed a close bond, and it was therefore painful to see each other pack their bags – and go home to 2022.
– It was painful to watch, because you could see that both were struggling. But it was even, and both struggled with their arms. But there were new rules, and as long as you stay within that square and don’t slip, it’s fine.
Several of the participants reacted to the fact that Andrea talked herself down throughout the season, but still ended up in the final. On the other hand, she does not hide the fact that she had low self-confidence when she went up to the hearing, and that she already knew she was going to lose.
– I still had a great time. Those were the weirdest days of my life, and I’m so grateful we had each other. It was us towards the final, and we celebrated each other and had a long day together, she says and continues:
– It was very nice with Henrik, but I was pretty sure before we started that I wouldn’t get a cabin and a car. I should have opened the book. If I had done that, I would have crushed him.
Despite losing the final, she emphasizes that she won in many other ways.
Lost the Farm: – Damn father!
– I won so many other things, so I am very pleased and wish Henrik the victory. I feel I have won too, so I sleep well at night. Pour in love, you can’t buy that.
Because it’s no secret that the 24-year-old and the communications consultant from Haugesund, Lasse Fredheim (26), have developed a good eye for each other.
Despite the fact that he doesn’t get to test drive the brand new Skoda Enyaq with Andrea, he can be satisfied that the turtledoves can now describe themselves as very exclusive:
– We are still in love with each other. We are very exclusive and we hadn’t seen each other for 20 days before the finale party. It is a new record. If we’re together, I’ll probably have to discuss it with Lasse, but we haven’t signed a contract, she says with a twinkle in her eye.