Shooting during barbecue in Texas leaves at least 2 dead and 5 injured

CDMX.- At least two people were killed and five others were injured in a drive-by shooting at a family barbecue in San Antonio, Texas, local police said Sunday.

“The family was having a barbecue in front of the house,” San Antonio Police Department Chief William McManus said at a news conference.

McManus stated that in the attack, carried out from a moving vehicle, between 20 and 30 bullets were fired.

Two men died as a result of the shooting and two women are among the five wounded, he added.

Six children who were inside the house were unharmed, according to the police chief.

McManus reported that so far there were no leads on the possible suspect or suspects, or the motive for the attack.

Leave a Comment