Do you already know where to receive 2022? If you like the sun and the beach, one of the best options to receive the New Year is the spa of Máncora, in the province of Talara, Piura. Do you know how much it would cost you to spend a few days there? Here we tell you.
MORE INFORMATION: Piurano district of Máncora received the “Safe Travels” seal as a safe travel destination
Máncora is one of the Balearic Islands most visited by national and foreign tourists for its waters and waves are ideal for surfing, as well as practicing other maritime sports such as diving and what to say about its spectacular cuisine.
It is important, if Máncora is your favorite destination, that you find out everything from now on, since there is a wide demand for hotels and houses, through Airbnb, on the occasion of these dates.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO TRAVEL TO MÁNCORA?
Traveling to Máncora to receive the New Year has an average cost of US $ 1,000 per person from December 30 to January 3, including the air ticket, according to Carlos Canales, president of the National Chamber of Tourism (Canatur).
“Máncora is the most democratic destination for all Peruvians because there are accommodations from 100 soles for backpackers to 1,000 soles in hotels. The gastronomic offer is also important and ranges from the market to renowned hotels and restaurants, all very pleasant because they eat very well there. It has activities for surfing and horseback riding. There are three kilometers of offer ”, details.
Canales highlights that the rental of houses in Máncora for Aribnb averages $ 500 a day for ten people, many of which include cleaning and cooking services.
WHAT TO DO IN MÁNCORA?
Máncora is one of the favorite destinations for its sea of warm crystalline waters in green and blue tones.
- Surfing and bodyboarding: the waves allow surfing.
- Diving and snorkeling: certified courses are held.
- Adventure sports: kitesurfing, ATVs, jet skis and canopy.
- Horse trips.
- Enjoy gastronomy.
- Swim with the sea turtles.
- Fun: Máncora has bars and clubs just a few meters from the beach.
- Purchase of handicrafts: there is a wide offer of souvenirs made with marine products.
- Hikes: one hour away is the Fernández hamlet: it is recommended to take a walk through the dry forest to Los Pilares de la Quebrada Fernández, a natural waterfall that forms a lagoon between the stones.
- Whale watching.
HOW TO GET TO MÁNCORA?
To travel to Máncora you can do it in the following ways:
- Flight to Tumbes: The city is 1.40 hours from Máncora and then you must take a bus or taxi to your destination.
- Flight to Piura: The city is 3 hours from Máncora. When you arrive at the airport, you will have to take a bus or a taxi to your destination.
- There are several transport companies from Lima to Pïura. When you arrive at the terminal, you must take another bus or a taxi to the Máncora spa.