The 86th Exhibition of Livestock, Agriculture, Farm, Industry, Commerce and Services of the Rural Society of Reconquest continues with great success, simultaneously with the 1st Meat Expo. For this Saturday there will be auction of players and informative talks.
The inaugural act of the 86th Exhibition of Livestock, Agriculture, Farm, Industry, Commerce and Services of the Rural Society of Reconquest took place on Thursday night and will continue until this Sunday. In parallel, as it is the first edition, the Expo Carnes takes place within the framework of the 86th Expo of the Rural Society of Reconquest, but the organizers anticipated that they hope it will achieve its own autonomy in the future.
“The meat expo is an idea that we have been working on since before the pandemic, seeking to show the potential of our region with the meat complex of all species. Luckily we have refrigerators that allow our meat to be present on shelves around the world”, said the director of Frigorífico FRIAR SA, Dante Sartor, on the air of Cadena OH!.
In this line, José María Fantoni, from the Chamber of Foreign Trade of the North of Santa Fe, assured that “the work that was done with INTA and the Rural Society shows the effort and the idea of showing what is done in the north. Today the chamber has more than 50 members, of which there are companies that have been exporting for many years and others that are just starting out. We have refrigerators, companies that produce agricultural machinery, cutting-edge technology and software services, among others. From the Chamber, what we do is accompany the process of the companies that are starting, but also, giving support to the companies that really need it”.
By the way, Sartor recognized that, “from the start of production, with genetics and field facilities, to refrigerators and transport, technology is a fundamental aspect that allows a multiplier effect. Hand in hand with these technologies, there are companies that begin providing services to industries or the countryside and today transcend the borders of the region and the country.
The organizers agreed that the Expo Carne was a great challenge and they hope it will be the kick to repeat it in the future.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 6
– 08:00 a.m. Opening of the property to the general public.
– 08:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. Expo Carnes 2022 Day. Master classes in international cuisine – 1st Module. Place: Expo Meats Tent.
– 10:00 a.m. Meeting Jury of Industry, Commerce and Services: Election winners of each category.
– 2:00 p.m. Expo Rural 2022 Players Auction.
Consignee Firm: Esteban Abelenda SA Place: Central Oval.
Braford sponsors the auction and Brangus sponsors it.
Cabins: Los Tábanos, La Malvina, Don Cancio, María Isabel, El Amargo, Dos Banderas, El Ombú, La Morocha and Don Oscar.
Cards allowed for the purchase of animals: Macro, Agro Nación and Galicia Rural.
Freight is going to be free and 90-day financing free. The opening of the pens for the producer to come and look at the animals will take place on Friday morning.
– 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Expo Carnes 2022 Conference. Master classes in international cuisine – 2nd Module. Place: Expo Meats Tent.
– 4:00 p.m. Technical talk: Political and economic transition to 2023.
Speaker: Carlos Melconian. Organizes: SRR Youth Athenaeum. Place: SRR Multispace Hall.
– 5:30 p.m. Technical talk: To be confirmed. Speaker: To be confirmed. Sponsor: Agempia
Place: Patricio Diez SRR Auditorium.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 7
– 09:00 a.m. Opening of the property to the general public.
– 10:00 a.m. Rural Holy Mass.
– 2:00 p.m. Official Inauguration of the 86th National Exhibition of Livestock, Agriculture, Farm, Industry, Commerce and Services.
– 3:00 p.m. Minor Livestock Sales.
– 4:30 p.m. Musical shows. Main Stage.
Grid: JJ del Chamame / Musiqueros / Ernesto Juanovich / Cumbia Office / 7:30 p.m. Lucas Suggo.
Industry and Commerce sector awards ceremony.
Also listen to the full note: