Impressive against Clermont, the Lensois Seko Fofana is elected player of the day. The Parisians Achraf Hakimi, Nuno Mendes and Danilo Pereira as well as the Marseillais Dimitri Payet also distinguished themselves this weekend and appear in the 15th edition of the typical Maxifoot team.
Fofana gave Lens victory against Clermont.
As in past seasons, after each day of the championship, Maxifoot composes its standard team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are chosen according to their performance. Holders get three points, substitutes get one point.
12. Vito Mannone (Lorient)
13. Arthur Theate (Rennes)
14. Przemyslaw Frankowski (Lens)
15. Jordan Ferri (Montpellier)
16. Vincent Marchetti (AC-Ajaccio)
17. Jean-Ricner Bellegarde (Strasbourg)
18. Alexis Snchez (Marseille)
Player of the Day: Seko Fofana (Lens)
What an activity! Always on the move to get rid of the marking and offer solutions to his partners, the Lensois captain was rewarded for his efforts by scoring a decisive goal on a superb sequence in the Clermont area. His work on recovery and his percussion with the ball at the foot were also invaluable for the Sang et Or. A match for the boss!
Maxime Dup (Toulouse)
The Toulouse goalkeeper was impressive. He saves his team twice against Terrier and Gouiri after Bourigeaud’s opener. On his return from the locker room, he made four more saves in front of the Rennes attackers to prevent the Pitchounes from sinking. A very big game despite the two goals conceded.
Achraf Hakimi (Paris SG)
Solid match from the Moroccan right-back, who in addition to not having been worried in his lane, offered himself an attacking goal between his sharp appeal and his perfect finish with the flat foot. There was all the same waste on certain offensives.
Tiago Djalo (Lille)
Like his start to the season, the Portuguese central defender was once again important. Thanks to his power, he managed to block the Angevin attacks. Better still, the Lusitanian offered victory to his team by heading a corner from Cabella.
The captain of Nice delivered a boss match! Intelligent in his positioning and his reading of the game, the defender extinguished the Lyon attackers by cutting off all the passes in the direction of his surface. We will also note his rescue in front of Lacazette after the post of Tagliafico. If OL have long been powerless offensively, it is largely because of him.
Nuno Mendes (Paris SG)
In line with his performance since the start of the season, the Portuguese left-back has responded. Carried forward, he is a decisive passer for Mbapp on the opener before offering a new Soler caviar for the goal of the break. Important in front, solid behind, the young Lusitano sent a clear message to Fernando Santos for the World Cup.
Lovro Majer (Rennes)
An excellent match for the Croatian midfielder, who showed off his technical palette at Roazhon Park. He delivers a delicious decisive pass for Bourigeaud with the outside of his foot on the opener and finds himself involved on the second goal with an intelligent delay before slipping the ball into Terrier.
Danilo Pereira (Paris SG)
Another good performance for the Portuguese midfielder, who was very effective in recovery. His ability to read opposing passes to cut the relationship between midfielders and forwards once again made the difference. A sure value.
Benjamin Bourigeaud (Rennes)
A very good match for the Rennes attacking midfielder. Indestructible, it has been in the oven and at the mill, multiplying technical gestures to delight its audience. It is he who launches his team perfectly by opening the mark on an action where he was at the start and the finish. A high-level copy for the soul of Rennes.
Dimitri Payet (Marseille)
It needed a hero, the captain of Olympique de Marseille decided to put on his cape. Entering shortly after the hour mark following Harit’s injury, the playmaker first had difficulty putting himself in the spotlight… before being decisive. Implicated in a scrambled way on the equalizer of Veretout, it is he who obtains the winning free kick which he deposits on the head of Kolasinac in additional time. At the final whistle, his partners and even Igor Tudor logically came to congratulate him.
Youcef Belaili (Ajaccio)
A week after his double against Strasbourg, the Algerian striker once again hurt his opponent. Stirring, he passed close to the opener twice in the first period. After the break, the Ajaccien opened the scoring on a penalty and distilled a superb ball from the outside of his foot for Hamouma’s break goal. He goes out 1-2, leaving his team without creativity.
Ranking: Fofana catches up with Mbapp
1. Messi (Paris-SG): 24 points
2. Neymar (Paris-SG): 19 points
3. Danso (Lens) – Mbemba (Marseille): 13 points
5. Fofana (Lens) – Mbappe (Paris-SG): 12 points
7. Sotoca (Lens) – Terrier (Rennes): 11 points
9. Frankowski (Lens) – Cabella (Lille) – Pereira, Hakimi (Paris-SG): 10 points
13. Costil (Auxerre) – Belali (Brest 3 pts, then AC-Ajaccio) – Abdul Samed (Lens) – David (Lille) – Moffi (Lorient) – Lopes (Lyon) – Caio Henrique (Monaco): 9 points
20. Disasi (Monaco): 8 points
21. Le Fe, Ouattara (Lorient) – Lukeba, Tagliafico (Lyon) – Nuno Tavares (Marseille) – Lafont (Nantes) – Bellegarde (Strasbourg): 7 points
28. Sakhi (Auxerre) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Clauss (Marseille) – Golovin (Monaco) – Savanier (Montpellier) – Mendes (Paris-SG) – Bourigeaud, Gouiri (Rennes) – van den Boomen, Dup, Aboukhlal ( Toulouse) – Bald (Troyes): 6 points
40. Snchez (Marseille) – Fofana (Monaco) – Theate (Rennes): 5 points
43. Marchetti (AC-Ajaccio) – Bentaleb (Angers) – Openda, Machado (Lens) – Ounas, Ismaily, Andr Gomes (Lille) – Lacazette (Lyon) – Gigot (Marseille) – Atal, Pepe (Nice) – Donnarumma ( Paris-SG) – Majer (Rennes): 4 points
56. El Idrissy, Youssouf, Kon (AC-Ajaccio) – Doumbia (Angers) – Jubal (Auxerre) – Dari, Del Castillo, Belkebla (Brest) – Wieteska (Clermont-F.) – Samba (Lens) – Diakit, Chevalier , Djal (Lille) – Kalulu (Lorient) – Tet (Lyon) – Veretout, Payet, Balerdi, Pau Lpez (Marseille) – Ben Yedder, Badiashile, Camara (Monaco) – Sakho, Cozza, Sacko, Maouassa, Wahi (Montpellier) – Girotto, Guessand (Nantes) – Todibo, Dante (Nice) – Marquinhos, Verratti (Paris-SG) – Gravillon, Faes (Reims) – Rodon, Traor, Kalimuendo, Santamaria (Rennes) – Nicolaisen (Toulouse) – Gallon (Troyes) ) : 3 points
97. Gomes (Lille) – Mvogo (Lorient) – Embolo (Monaco) – Schmeichel (Nice) – Ruiz (Paris-SG) – Balogun (Reims) – Dejaegere (Toulouse) – Ripart (Troyes): 2 points
105. Leroy, Quilichini (AC-Ajaccio) – Boufal (Angers) – Jeanvier (Auxerre) – Bizot, Duverne, Le Douaron (Brest) – Andric, Neto Borges, Gonalons, Khaoui (Clermont-F.) – David Costa, Medina (Lens) – Fonte, Andr, Zedadka, Yazici (Lille) – Mannone, Diarra, Le Goff, Talbi, Laporte, Ponceau (Lorient) – Thiago Mendes, Lepenant (Lyon) – Surez, Dieng, Guendouzi (Marseille) – Ferri, Kamara, Omlin (Montpellier) – Blas, Ganago, Simon (Nantes) – Delort (Nice) – Soler, Vitinha (Paris-SG) – Matusiwa, Agbadou (Reims) – Mandanda (Rennes) – Gameiro, Aholou, Sels (Strasbourg) – Lily, Tardieu, Yade, Odobert (Troyes): 1 point
Ranking by club: Paris far ahead
1. Paris-SG – 95 points
2. Lens – 68 points
3. Marseille – 50 points
4. Lille – 46 points
5. Rennes – 45 points
6. Monaco – 39 points
7. Lyon – 38 points
8. Lorient – 34 points
9. Montpellier – 24 points
10.Toulouse – 23 points
11. AC-Ajaccio – 21 points
12. Auxerre – 19 points
13.Nice – 17 points
14. Nantes – 16 points
15. Troyes, Brest – 15 points
17. Strasbourg, Reims – 10 points
19. Angers – 8 points
20. Clermont-F. – 7 stitches
It was the typical team for the 15th day of Ligue 1. See you on Wednesday December 28 to discover the typical team for the 16th day!