Thanks to his fine performance against Troyes, the Lensois Kevin Danso is the player of the day. The Parisians Gianluigi Donnarumma and Neymar, then the Mongasque Caio Henrique in particular, also distinguished themselves this weekend and appear in the 7th edition of the typical Maxifoot team.
Kevin Danso shone against Troyes.
As in past seasons, after each day of the championship, Maxifoot composes its standard team. The best “eleven” and seven replacements are chosen based on their performance. Holders get three points, substitutes get one point.
12. Steve Mandanda (Rennes)
13. Samuel Gigot (Olympique Marseille)
14. Vincent Le Goff (Lorient)
15. Danilo Pereira (Paris Saint-Germain)
16. Alexis Sanchez (Olympique Marseille)
17. Andy Delort (OGC Nice)
18. Martin Terrier (Rennes)
Player of the day: Kevin Danso (RC Lens)
The central defender delivered a high-level performance! Constant dominance in the aerial realm and clever placement to keep Trojan attackers from proving dangerous. He intervened beautifully on a shot from Odobert in the area in the second half. Obviously, he also distinguished himself in the opposing area by placing a header on a free kick to score the winning goal.
Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris Saint-Germain)
If PSG kept the three points this Saturday, they owe their goalkeeper a great deal, who was present during the strong time in Brest after the hour mark. The Italian indeed diverted a penalty from Slimani to allow his team to stay in the lead then he makes a superb dive to repel the involuntary recovery of the Algerian. Already vigilant in the first period on Honorat’s shot, the Transalpin will have brought two points to his team.
Przemyslaw Frankowski (RC Lens)
Entering the 16th minute, the Pole dropped his free kick on Danso’s head for the Lensoise opener. Omnipresent in his lane, the piston of RC Lens was a constant poison for the Trojans with his runs and his many dangerous crosses.
Benot Badiashile (AS Monaco)
A successful meeting for the central defender of AS Monaco. In this match, the young Monaco talent was interesting in several duels with a positive aggressiveness. Caught on an acceleration from Tet, he still limited the damage against the fiery Brazilian. And as a symbol, he scored with a header from a corner to launch his own.
Caio Henrique (AS Monaco)
His offensive impact makes us forget his defensive shortcomings! And yet, in the first period, the Brazilian still experienced difficulties against Gusto. But in his climbs, the former Atletico Madrid player embodied a constant poison. And finally, he was rewarded for his efforts with two decisive assists on the goals of Badiashile and Maripan with a corner and then a perfectly executed free kick. Determinant.
Zakaria Aboukhlal (Toulouse)
The man of victory for Toulouse against Reims. Particularly active from the start of the game, the Moroccan was a real problem for the opposing defenders with his runs. Rewarded with this winning goal, the former AZ Alkmaar player also caused Flips to be sent off. The Toulousain made the difference.
Salis Abdul Samed (RC Lens)
Another solid game for the RC Lens defensive midfielder. The former Clermontois made his power speak for winning duels in midfield and his reading of the game to intercept passes to his surface. Valuable for compensating for imbalances.
Enzo Le Fe (Lorient)
Placed in a role of playmaker, the young talent from Lorient dictated the tempo of his team. Interesting in his movements between the lines, the Frenchman was the origin of the best movements of the Hakes on the offensive level. With a big impact on the game of his people, he was a real regulator in the midfield.
Dango Ouattara (Lorient)
In form at the start of the season, the Lorient winger confirmed this meeting. Author of a superb free kick to equalize against FC Nantes, the Burkinabe made Appiah live through hell thanks to his runs and his dribbling. Omnipresent, he embodied a real poison for the defenders of Nantes. He was also the decisive passer on Kon’s goal.
Amine Gouiri (Rennes)
Not successful at the start of the game, the defector from Nice ruined several situations by missing his checks. But the striker sounded the alarm clock for Rennes by going for the goal of the break in the second period, before turning into a decisive passer for Terrier. Still on the spot on the 5th goal with a shot repelled by Costil.
Neymar (Paris Saint Germain)
Author of the opener on a sequence of rare quality, the Brazilian international was rewarded for his excellent first period. Not stingy with defensive efforts, the striker found himself in all the right moves, with incisive calls and good slip balls to his teammates.
Ranking: Neymar returns to Mbemba and Messi
1. Mbemba (Marseille) – Neymar, Messi (Paris-SG): 12 points
4. Mbappe (Paris-SG): 9 points
5. Sotoca (Lens) – Nuno Tavares (Marseille) – Hakimi (Paris-SG): 7 points
8. Costil (Auxerre) – Fofana, Samed, Frankowski (Lens) – Cabella, David (Lille) – Faissal Ouattara (Lorient) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Caio Henrique (Monaco) – Lafont (Nantes) – Aboukhlal (Toulouse) : 6 dots
19. Moffi (Lorient): 5 points
20. Snchez (Marseille): 4 points
21. Jubal, H. Sahki (Auxerre) – Beladli, Belkebla, Dari (Brest) – Danso (Lens) – Le Fe (Lorient) – Tete, Lukeba, Tagliafico (Lyon) – Clauss (Marseille) – Camara, Badiashile (Monaco) ) – Sakho, Savanier, Wahi, Sacko, Cozza, Maouassa (Montpellier) – Guessand (Nantes) – Todibo (Nice) – Marquinhos, Donnarumma, Nuno Mendes, Verratti (Paris-SG) – Faes (Reims) – Santamaria, Gouiri ( Rennes) – Bellegarde (Strasbourg) – Dup, Nicolaisen (Toulouse) – Gallon (Troyes): 3 points
53. Gomes (Lille) – Balogun (Reims) – Terrier (Rennes): 2 points
56. Leroy (AC-Ajaccio) – Bentaleb, Boufal (Angers) – Jeanvier (Auxerre) – Bizot, Duverne, Le Douaron (Brest) – Gonalons, Andric (Clermont-F.) – Openda, Machado (Lens) – Ismaily, Zedadka, Yazici (Lille) – Talbi, Le Goff, Mvogo, Ponceau (Lorient) – Lepenant (Lyon) – Surez, Gigot (Marseille) – Embolo, Disasi (Monaco) – Omlin (Montpellier) – Simon (Nantes) – Delort, Schmeichel (Nice) – Danilo Pereira, Vitinha (Paris-SG) – Mandanda (Rennes) – Aholou, Sels (Strasbourg) – Dejaegere (Toulouse) – Ripart, Odobert, Tardieu, Yade (Troyes): 1 point
Ranking by club: PSG still far ahead
1. Paris-SG – 54 points
2. Lens – 30 points
3. Marseille – 28 points
4. Montpellier – 19 points
5. Lorient – 18 points
6. Lille – 17 points
7. Lyon – 16 points
8. Monaco – 14 points
9. Auxerre, Toulouse – 13 points
11. Brest – 12 points
12. Nantes – 10 points
13. Rennes – 9 points
14. Troyes – 7 points
15. Nice, Strasbourg, Reims – 5 points
18. Clermont-F., Angers – 2 points
20. AC-Ajaccio – 1 point
It was the typical team for the 7th day of Ligue 1. See you next Sunday to discover the typical team for the 8th day!