Impressive Clermont, the Trojan Mama Bald is elected player of the day. The Lille Diakit and Ounas and the Parisian Messi also distinguished themselves this weekend and appear in the 8th edition of the typical Maxifoot team.
Mama Bald was huge in Clermont.
As in past seasons, after each day of the championship, Maxifoot composes its standard team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are chosen according to their performance. Holders get three points, substitutes get one point.
12. Ghjuvanni Quilichini (Ajaccio)
13. Axel Disasi (Monaco)
14. Thiago Mendes (Lyon)
15. Benjamin André (Lille)
16. Faissal Ouattara (Lorient)
17. Terem Moffi (Lorient)
18. Renaud Ripart (Troyes)
Player of the day: Mama Bald (Troyes)
A full game for the Trojan striker. Author of a double, with a goal on a high recovery and another full of composure, the Bissaoguinen offered the third achievement of his Ripart team. Very clearly his best performance since his arrival at ESTAC.
Anthony Lopes (Lyon)
The Portuguese goalkeeper probably played his best game of the season. Although he was quickly beaten by Messi, he held off the chance until the end with seven crucial saves. Without his multiple interventions, Lyon would certainly have sunk even before the break. Rather reassuring after several complicated months.
Bafod Diakit (Lille)
A real good game for the right side. Involved in the opener, he showed solidity in his lane by leaving almost no space to his opponents.
Joe Rodon (Rennes)
The Welsh central defender is also having his best game with the Breton club. He managed to subdue Sanchez perfectly by not giving him time to turn around. The player on loan from Tottenham deflected several opposing shots by cutting the trajectory well and even ended up with a thigh injury.
Kevin Danso (Lens)
Mohamed’s opportunity from the start had to shake him up. Because after this opportunity, the central defender of Lens did not leave a crumb to the Nantes striker! He clearly made the difference in power and speed. And also showed his tactical sense when he incorporated himself into midfield at the right time.
Souleyman Doumbia (Angers)
A very clean match for the left side of the SCO. His good reading of the game allowed him to block many crosses from his side. He was imperial defensively.
Tji Savanier (Montpellier)
Nordin was applying, but the crazy ending to the game was a game changer. Because Savanier perfectly assumed his role as captain at the crucial moment of the penalty, which he transformed into strength. Before that, the former Nmois once again caused rain and shine in midfield, and it was he who offered the first Nordin goal from a corner.
Nabil Bentaleb (Angers)
Another very serious match for the captain of Angers. His physical power hurt his opponents from Nice but above all, he offered victory to his team with a superb shot in the top corner. The Algerian midfielder was as it should be on his return to the national team after several years of absence.
Adam Ounas (Lille)
The Algerian winger made a very good copy thanks to technical accuracy at all times. His body game and his ability to find his partners on the touchline did a lot of harm to the people of Toulouse. He was rewarded for his efforts after the break with a superb goal on a pivot volley that was very difficult to convert. By far the cleanest player on the pitch.
Lionel Messi (Paris SG)
A beautiful score for La Pulga. Entry scorer after a Bara style action, the Argentine striker panicked his opponents on each of his breakthroughs. Clean in construction and execution, the Parisian missed the break three times, including once on an action very close to the goal after the break and on a free kick on the bar in added time.
Enzo Le Fe (Lorient)
Do we really need to develop? Involved in all of his team’s goals, Le Fe shone at Abb-Deschamps. Beyond the stats, he’s been rain or shine in midfield, and all of the dangerous plays have come from his magical right foot. A treat, despite a second period less successful than the first.
Ranking: Messi takes the lead alone
1. Messi (Paris-SG): 15 points
2. Mbemba (Marseille) – Neymar (Paris-SG): 12 points
4. Mbappe (Paris-SG): 9 points
5. Sotoca (Lens) – Faissal Ouattara (Lorient) – Nuno Tavares (Marseille) – Hakimi (Paris-SG): 7 points
9. Costil (Auxerre) – Danso, Samed, Fofana, Frankowski (Lens) – Cabella, David (Lille) – Moffi, Le Fe (Lorient) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Caio Henrique (Monaco) – Savanier (Montpellier) – Lafont (Nantes) – Aboukhlal (Toulouse): 6 points
23. Bentaleb (Angers) – Snchez (Marseille): 4 points
25. Doumbia (Angers) – Jubal, H. Sahki (Auxerre) – Dari, Belkebla, Belali (Brest) – Ounas, Diakit (Lille) – Lukeba, Lopes, Tet, Tagliafico (Lyon) – Clauss (Marseille) – Badiashile, Camara (Monaco) – Wahi, Cozza, Maouassa, Sakho, Sacko (Montpellier) – Guessand (Nantes) – Todibo (Nice) – Donnarumma, Verratti, Marquinhos, Nuno Mendes (Paris-SG) – Faes (Reims) – Gouiri, Rodon , Santamaria (Rennes) – Bellegarde (Strasbourg) – Dup, Nicolaisen (Toulouse) – Bald, Gallon (Troyes): 3 points
60. Gomes (Lille) – Disasi (Monaco) – Balogun (Reims) – Terrier (Rennes) – Ripart (Troyes): 2 points
65. Quilichini, Leroy (AC-Ajaccio) – Boufal (Angers) – Jeanvier (Auxerre) – Duverne, Le Douaron, Bizot (Brest) – Andric, Gonalons (Clermont-F.) – Openda, Machado (Lens) – Andr, Zedadka, Yazici, Ismaily (Lille) – Mvogo, Le Goff, Ponceau, Talbi (Lorient) – Lepenant, Thiago Mendes (Lyon) – Surez, Gigot (Marseille) – Embolo (Monaco) – Omlin (Montpellier) – Simon (Nantes) – Delort, Schmeichel (Nice) – Danilo Pereira, Vitinha (Paris-SG) – Mandanda (Rennes) – Aholou, Sels (Strasbourg) – Dejaegere (Toulouse) – Odobert, Yade, Tardieu (Troyes): 1 points
Classification by club: a tightens at the foot of the podium
1. Paris-SG – 57 points
2. Lens – 33 points
3. Marseille – 28 points
4. Lille – 24 points
5. Lorient – 23 points
6. Montpellier – 22 points
7. Lyon – 20 points
8. Monaco – 15 points
9. Toulouse, Auxerre – 13 points
11. Rennes, Brest – 12 points
13. Troyes – 11 points
14. Nantes – 10 points
15. Angers – 8 points
16. Nice, Reims, Strasbourg – 5 points
19. Clermont-F., AC-Ajaccio – 2 points
It was the typical team for the 8th day of Ligue 1. See you in two weeks to discover the typical team for the 9th day!