1. Basic: update your browser and install the latest version Adobe Flash Player.
2. Try using a different browser.
3. Disable anti-banner plugins and programs.
4. If all other videos on the site play normally, come back here in half an hour or an hour. Perhaps the video just hasn’t been uploaded to the server yet.
If the video takes a long time to load into the player or downloads slowly:
1. The first and second of the above reasons.
2. It happens that one of the video distribution networks crashes. Then it helps to reload the page (use F5) to start the video again. If there is no effect from three to five attempts, then this is not the case.
If none of the above helps, please write to us. In the letter, indicate the link to the page with the video and your browser. If you are not looking at the PC, then write down the device you are using. Editorial mail: [email protected]
According to rumors, JJ Abrams resumed work on the Half-Life film, EA parted ways with FIFA over money, the Saints Row restart continues to be criticized, and Activision has introduced a new anti-cheat Call of Duty. All this and more – in the latest ALL IN news release from Igromania for October 14.