September has been one of the most vibrant months for concert lovers. And it is that different musical events have delighted Peruvian fans and a series of shows of different genres are still scheduled in the capital. Then we tell you what are the remaining for September.
Coldplay He returned to our country after six years as part of the Music of the Spheres World Tour. The band led by Chris Martin filled the National Stadium with two vibrant shows, in which they had Andrea Martínez and Camila Cabellos as opening acts and who led a party full of colors, balloons and ecstasy.
Reggaeton lovers will also be able to enjoy three shows for this month: Jhay Cortez will be on September 22 at the Arena Peru; Maluma he will play the next day at the Jockey Club; Y Mike Towers will delight his followers at the Arena Peru on Saturday 24.
Among the shows that will close the highlight is the concert by Luciano Pereirawho will make his followers sigh on September 29 at the Peru Arena, and the Mark Anthonywho returns to Lima for an unmissable show at the San Marcos Stadium on September 30.
Next, you can review the list of the most outstanding concerts of international and national artists in Lima for this month of September.
- Tuesday 20: Zoe – Arena Peru
- Wednesday, September 21: Caloncho – Teatro Leguía
- Thursday, September 22: Jhay Cortéz – Arena Peru
- Friday, September 23: Maluma – Jockey Club
- Saturday September 24: Myke Towers – Arena Peru
- Saturday September 24: Sensual Salsa Festival – Arena Peru
- Thursday, September 29: Luciano Pereyra – Arena Peru
- Friday, September 30: Marc Anthony – San Marcos Stadium