Put your foot on the accelerator like Dominic Toretto in Fast and Furious, or rather, start talking and listen to yourself as if it were the voice of the protagonist of the saga on WhatsApp.
Meta’s instant messaging application has hundreds of tricks that make the user experience much more fun. There are also other platforms that allow users to entertain themselves and prank their friends and family.
The website of The Republic shared a series of steps to send voice or audio notes via WhatsApp with Toretto’s voice.
It is important to note that it is the voice of the Hispanic dubbing actor Carlos Segundo Bravo and not that of Vin Diesel, the protagonist of the film saga.
How to send WhatsApp audios with the voice of Dominic Toretto?
To send WhatsApp audios with the voice of Dominic Toretto, it is necessary to use a tool provided by the website FakeYou.comshared in the aforementioned note, and that has thousands of voices that can be used to record fun voice notes, including Dom’s.
The steps to follow to have the voice of Toretto are the following:
- Sign in to Google Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge or another browser you have on your device
- In the address bar type the following address: https://fakeyou.com/
- A web page with three boxes will open. In the first one, select “Español/Spanish”
- In the second you will have to choose the Latin voice of Dominic Toretto.
- In the third box you must write the phrase that you want to send to your WhatsApp friends.
- Finally, press the “talk” and “clear” buttons and wait a few seconds for the page to do its job
- FakeYou will show the result, which you must download to the memory of your phone or computer