One of the most recent changes that WhatsApp has implemented is its quick responses. The function is already available globally and in this case we want to show you how to use the new tool.
WhatsApp brings its users yet another alternative to answer any message in a much simpler and faster way.
Meta’s messaging application remains the most used app in the world and, over time, the platform has been incorporating new features so that its users continue to enjoy a great experience.
Quick replies are available for both Android and iOS devices, so don’t worry if you can use the feature from your phone.
[WhatsApp: Cómo reaccionar a los mensajes en iPhone]
How to use WhatsApp quick responses
Using these answers is quite simple and there is nothing complicated about it. When you’re in a one-on-one or group chat, you just need to do the following:
- When you have the message you want to reply to, you must press and hold it until it stands out in front of the others.
- Now you will see that just above it will appear a bar that shows six emojis. You can choose the one you want to answer.
- Clicking on the emoji will automatically reply to the message.
What are the emojis that you can use?
The available emojis are:
- 😂 Face with tears of joy: widely used to show that something is fun or enjoyable.
- ❤️ Red Heart: a classic red love heart emoji, used for expressions of love and romance.
- 👍 Thumbs up: a thumbs-up gesture indicating approval.
- 😯 Silent Face: the meaning varies widely, but its expression is commonly taken to mean surprise, embarrassment, or mild emotion.
- 🙏 Folded Hands: A common alternate use for this emoji is for prayer, using the same gesture as praying hands. It can also represent a respectful greeting or a show of adoration many in the religions and cultures of Southeast Asia, such as the namaste hindu or the anjali mudra buddhist.