Find here all of our live #MONDIAL2022
• An investigation is opened for assassination and kidnapping because the “first elements seem to be heading towards a premeditated act”, announces the public prosecutor of Arras (Pas-de-Calais). Here is what we know about this case.
• “We are on the brink of civil war”, warns MP Estelle Youssouffa, in reference to the violence that has shaken Mayotte in recent days. For his part, the mayor of Mamoudzou talks about “terrorism” and calls for the mobilization of the army.
• After the publication of several articles on his ex-wife, Eric Ciotti defends himself. The elected representative of Nice affirms “that these jobs have always been fully exercised, that they were known to all and in total coherence with his university training”.
• The security services raided a monastery in kyiv suspected of links with Russia. Follow our live.
• Tick tock, tick tock… Only two hours left before the entry of the French team. In the meantime, the meeting between Mexico and Poland is still ongoing (0-0).
• The emotion is still palpable after the murder of a public finance employee in Pas-de-Calais last night. The Minister of Public Accounts, Gabriel Attal, has “asked that tomorrow, at noon, a tribute be paid in all public finance services”.
• Accumulation of jobs, suspicions of conflict of interest … We summarize what we know about the accusations against Caroline Magne, ex-wife of deputy LR Eric Ciotti, candidate for the presidency of his party.
End of orange vigilance for Haute-Corse and Pyrénées-Atlantiques. Only Corse-du-Sud remains concerned by orange vigilance due to the risk of strong winds.
Huge sensation in Doha. The Saudis overthrow Argentina (2-1) after a hotly contested match. The kick-off has just been given for the second match of the day, where the Danes face the Tunisians in group D, that of France.
• “We’re all pissed off.” Our journalist Thibaud Le Meneec explains to you why the return of Adrien Quatennens to the National Assembly embarrasses La France insoumise.
• Magistrates, lawyers and court clerks are called upon to mobilize today against a “discount justice”. Our journalist Catherine Fournier looks back on the suffering at work of magistrates.
• He is 54 years old… The opportunity to learn 54 things about the coach of the Blues, Didier Deschamps.
(TODAY IN FRANCE)
Didier Deschamps does not only have friends in French football. So ask David Ginola, the former PSG player, for whom the current coach is responsible for his non-selection for the 98 World Cup. If you want to know the brand of first car and the identity of the successful singer he is close, click here.
(FRANCK FIFE / AFP)