Markus Lanz speaks to his guests about current topics three times a week. Here you can read which guests will be there on Thursday.
- Markus Lanz moderates one of the most successful talk shows on German television with his eponymous program
- He receives politicians, journalists and various experts and celebrities three times a week on ZDF
- Read here which guests will be present at “Markus Lanz” on Thursday evening
Politicians, journalists, experts on a wide variety of topics: Many – more or less – prominent people are regularly too guest in the ZDF talk show “Markus Lanz”. The moderator talks to you about current events, but also takes up private topics.
Markus Lanz invites you to his panel discussion three times a week. Whoever is a guest on the show on the day is published by ZDF in the afternoon before the show. In the evening, the show is recorded a few hours before it is broadcast.
“Markus Lanz”: These guests will be there on Thursday:
- Daniel Drepper, Journalist (“Ippen Investigativ”)
- Caroline Rosales, Autorin
- Melanie Amann, journalist (“Spiegel”)
- Michael Müller (SPD), outgoing Governing Mayor of Berlin
- Hajo Schumacher, publicist
The talk show by presenter Markus Lanz has been one of the most successful on German television for years. And according to media expert Bernd Gäbler, things have changed recently: Lanz is increasingly talking to his guests about politics instead of shallow boulevard topics. (fmg)
You can find more articles from this category here: Television